nickelodeon in 2015: catch an episode of book 4 of legend of korra you can’t see online! or on TV. it’s only available in a 6 volume flipbook found on the 6th layer of the earth. now back to spongebob.
yo danny fenton he was just 14
when parents walked in on a gay love scene
proton, neutron, electron and crouton
we’re not gonna talk about how a show with a woc lead in an asian-influenced world is getting stomped over for a show about a talking sponge?
[vague summertime beach noises] happy wednesday!!! this song has been in my head for two weeks straight ((for possible billy kaplan related reasons)) and i had to do something about it before it got serious - you know, before i caught a dire case of Song Stuck In Head Itis. so!! this is my ukulele cover of falling by florence + the machine!!! have a good week!!
FAN CHALLENGE: [1/10] shows - Game of Thrones
Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb. They refuse, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.
nick….please check yourself before you wreck yourself!
can we like unite every fandom to watch korra this friday to get ratings up
Honestly might as well promo the freaking show ourselves since Nick isn’t doing it.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”